Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet boy, Funny girl


Good morning! 

I don't really have much to post about today, but I just couldn't resist sharing this picture of my littlest love. I love that little face.

Yesterday, after folding a load of laundry, I was sitting on the couch feeding Colson and Emma was sitting next to me. She was lost in her own world, talking and squirming around so I was only really half way paying attention to her. Truth be told, I was lost in my own thoughts too (what else do you do when you're nursing a baby?)  After a few minutes I realized Emma was asking to hold Colson, saying she wanted to feed him. I looked over at her to discover that she had taken one of my nursing bras out of the laundry basket, strapped it around her body and was pointing to it, saying "I feed Colson. Mommy I ready feed Colson."ha! Oh brother...

She keeps me on my toes and laughing that's for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Anita and I LAUGHED!!! What a funny, funny story!!!! OMG! I'm still giggling! Wow! now my side hurts from laughing! lol!

    ReplyDelete