The cutest little stitched up head I ever did see...
We actually got the stitches taken out last night and her scar is looking REALLY good! We were supposed to head back into Urgent Care to have them removed today, but I happened to be talking to Jarred's aunt last evening and she offered to do it for us. She has medical experience and has done it lots and lots of times so we said...sure! While we waited for her to come by, Emma and Daddy caught fireflies in the front yard and Colson and I snuggled on the porch swing. When she got here, we sat on the front steps and it took Aunt Lynn no more than 10 seconds to get those little stitches out. Emma was right back out in the lawn catching fireflies again. No copay, no wait for a doctor to see us, no stranger coming at her with medical tools...it was stress free, quick and perfect!
Oh and speaking of growing....we just had his 2 month appt this week and he is a big, healthy, wonderful baby! 12 lbs 10 oz and 22.5in of healthiness! :) I've had to start getting out his 3-6m clothing because some of the 0-3m things are getting snug! Praise the Lord for healthy, happy kids!
Have a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment