Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a long time coming...

I've been so very patient.

I listened to everyone share their story "my daughter didn't have hair until she was almost 4." (hmmm, thanks for sharing...that doesn't make me feel better or give me any hope.)

I watched all of Emma's little friends get hair cut after hair cut.

I have allowed my daughter to grow a mullet simply because we cannot bring ourselves to cut off the few (relatively) long strands of hair she has grown. 

I've laughed at the irony of the fact that I was born with TONS of crazy all over the place hair.

I've prayed several thousand hair growth prayers.

and the day has finally arrived.......


PIGTAILS!!!!


OH BE STILL MY HEART! 

I think I just died one hundred deaths. She couldn't get any cuter if she tried. 

I found teeny tiny little hair ties today in the dollar bin at Target....perfect for her thin little hairs. :) I think she liked her hair too - she kept looking at her reflection in the glass door or the stove door and touching her pigtails. So sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment