So here's something we all can agree on:
Sarah has no idea what she's doing when it comes to all things technical on the blog.
I am a total fish out of water. I don't know how to make fancy cool backgrounds. I have no idea what html codes and template designs and all those things are or how to make them work for me instead of against me. I want an awesome crazy cool blog look, but I have no clue how to do that and paying to have one made like I hear other people talking about? Not even close to being in the budget. Wouldn't even bring it up because the answer? is a big no. :)
I really do try. I'm just incompetent when it comes to blog design AND....I'm okay with that. I've tried several times to change things but usually a baby wakes up or there are naps to be taken chores to be done and it never quite gets finished up to par. But, today TODAY my girl is out changing the oil in the truck with her Daddy and my boy is taking a random long nap and I put my mind to conquering this thing and actually coming up with something decent.
I watched a tutorial on how to make tabs (something I've been wanting for a while) and actually figured it out. (I felt pretty dumb actually because it was really so so easy haha) And I picked out a background that feels summery and fun to me. Hooray for conquering the blog!
It looks great, Sarah! I'd love to learn how to do the tabs... I think it'd be good for me to have an Adoption tab rather than updating all my adoption stuff in the already-too-crowded side bar :) I suppose I could watch the tutorial, but having you show me may be a good excuse to get together- not that we need an excuse :) By the way, I LOVE your idea of asking our men to watch the littles while we enjoy a girls' night on your deck! Let's pick a night soon!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Love reading your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah! We are well. Yes, I do have a blog...I'm very bad at updating it, but I do especially enjoy reading others. I find it nice to "hear" real stories about real people. BTW I love your tabs! They are very cute looking(if it makes you feel any better, I have no clue how to make pretty tabs like that LOL)
ReplyDelete