Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Photo Dump

I have several random pictures that never made their way into any posts, but are worth sharing so this is a mish-mash of a few recent photos from around here. Enjoy! :)
Love her joyful spirit while she helps out around the house!
Oregon Dairy Farm Days 2011
Emma had a blast at the corn table.
Jenny and I spent the rest of this day wondering what possessed us to think taking 2 toddlers and 2 infants into mass crowds of people on a hot day was a fun idea. haha Oh, but it was a memory! :)
Stroller lovin' (Emma and her buddy B)
Oh boy....

Having an impromptu picnic lunch with Daddy in the front yard

Birthday cupcakes....yum!


Do you know what this is?? It's a lovely farm-life "benefit"....fly dirt.
Deeeeefinitely didn't have that in the subarbs.
Totally made a mess of our new awesome porch swing.

Daddy thinks it's funny to make his boy wear his John Deere hat.
(We won't mention the fact that it's covered in sweat and dirt. I wouldn't allow him to put that stuff on my child's head and I definitely wouldn't take a picture of it. No way, never....)




No comments:

Post a Comment