Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sad blog day....

Last post I said something crazy like I would try to post something non-baby related in the near future but to be clear I wasn't really into the idea. Posts are way more fun when they include cute pictures of babies or pictures of ridiculously stuffed cars full of junk. So actually the pictures do it for me. I like a thought provoking post every so often but too many in a row get a little much. Well prepare yourselves for "a little much" coming from this here blog. My little device that I put my memory card in and plug into the computer to upload the images broke. Right on the very day when hubby and I had a serious talk about trying harder to be frugal. I wasn't sure if "I need a new one asap so I can write fun posts on my blog" sounded very frugal so I refrained from saying that to him. Needless to say, I can't upload pictures. :( I'm working on a few other ideas to spice up the picture-less blog life. Bear with me in the meantime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment