Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Relaxing

Sunday afternoon we had a few friends over to watch the Eagles game and they brought their (VERY nice) camera along. Not that I'm jealous or anything. I like having to take 14 pictures to get one good one. I like the fact that I can't take pictures in the evening because the lighting screws up my camera. Who wants nighttime pictures anyway!?!? Anyway, Ellie took some cute pictures of Emma and their little lady who is about 2 months younger than Em. Here's a cute one of us. I think Emma's in the beginning stages of teething. There's no sign of teeth in the near future but she's drooling all the time and everything goes into her mouth to get chomped on. 

Speaking of everything going into her mouth, I've reintroduced pacifiers! She still won't take them but she's not quite as dramatic as she used to be (picture gagging, choking, and crying). She chews on them. These next 2 pictures crack me up. We never really used her boppy pillow, but she's not a big fan of laying flat on her back so it worked perfect to kick back and watch Praise Baby while Mommy cooked dinner. I was laughing so hard!

I still don't have a new camera uploader, these were the last 2 pictures I had uploaded before it broke. I've been saving them for a slow blog day. :) Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment