So while doing a little shopping at Old Navy the other day for my hubby, I came across a cute pair of shoes for my girl. The bumbo was the perfect seat for her to check her cute self out in!
It also got chilly enough this week (hello Fall!) for bundling up! I probably overdressed her a little bit because I not only put a fluffy warm jacket on her but I also draped a big blanket over her legs. Oh well - rather be safe than sorry! Anyway, I'm not sure she could get much cuter! She must have been nice and cozy because she fell asleep both times we took trips to the store.
I have to share this funny story from bible study this week and yes it's about Emma and for those of you who are thinking "does this girl talk about anything other than her daughter?" I'll try to post something different next time! So my girls group started a Beth Moore study (The Patriarchs) 2 weeks ago. This week as we gathered to watch the video together, there were more girls there than ever before. Seriously there were people on the floor and the room was packed! So everyone is quietly listening to Beth's teaching as she says, "and He caused the winds to blow!" And immediately, right as she finished that sentence, Emma lets out a nice big stinker. She couldn't have timed it any better! Her winds were certainly blowing very well! :) Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment