I started writing this blog post earlier, right before bed, but decided I was too tired to finish it. Now it's 2am and I'm downstairs on the couch which has now become my bed for the rest of the night due to a sick husband taking over ours upstairs. It's been a rough week for our family - first Emma came down with a cold and now Jarred seems to have gotten something. I'm praying healing, strength and protection over my family tonight!
We were able to get away this weekend for a little family trip to the cabin. It was our first time going away since Emma was born and I wasn't sure what to expect. Much to my delight, she turned out to be SUCH a great little traveler! We timed the trip right around her afternoon nap so she slept a good portion of the drive (it's only 2 hours anyway) and she had Daisy, our dog, to entertain her the rest of the way. I wasn't sure how she would sleep in her pack n play but she did great! 12 straight hours both nights! It rained Friday and half of Saturday so we popped in some movies and just relaxed! My hard working hubby doesn't relax easily so it was a breath of fresh air to do absolutely nothing for a few days. He even did most of the cooking and cleaning for us....I didn't complain once. :)
And now for the best news of all: right before we left, we stopped at Radio Shack and picked up the camera upload thing that we needed. I was so excited to be able to share pictures with ya'll again! Here's a few from our weekend. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment