Back to the important, exciting news....on our way home, I found myself driving behind celebrities!!!! Our Trailblazer was right behind none other than....The 3 Redneck Tenors! For a split second (or 15) I debated the hazards of getting out my camera and taking a picture while driving 65mph on the highway. It was risky but come on...The 3 Redneck Tenors! And then I remembered the sad demise of my picture uploading thinger (I can NEVER remember the name of that thing!) And after all of that mental processing, I remembered that I had left my camera at home. So, I checked out the world wide web once I got home to find out more about these certain celebrities and I could not stop laughing at their homepage.
"Join Billy Bob, Billy Joe, and Billy Billee as they mix NASCAR with Beethoven, lite beer with Puccini and even kick up a little dust with Ave Maria Dixie! You'll travel with our 3 redneck cousins from their modest beginnings in Paris, Texas, where they discover that belting out a high C causes pigs to move faster and bar brawlers to scatter; all the way to their triumphant debut at New York's famous Carnegie Hall."
I'm still debating whether I really believe those are their real names....3 cousins named Billy? I remember trying to think of names for Emma and we checked lots off of the list because we knew other people who had already used that name. But this family....no, they don't mind sharing names. They just throw in a second name behind it to make it unique. Poor Billy Billee's mom! I wonder if she just couldn't think of any other name that sounded right....how about we just do 2 Billy's but spell the second one a little different! PERFECT! hahaha
Well Emma is taking what I hope will be a nice long afternoon nap so I should get a few things done around here (and by "get things done" I really mean watch another episode of Law and Order online.....or 4)
oh and in case you were wondering, we missed the 3 Redneck Tenors concert. They performed on the 4th at the American Music Theater. bummer....
No comments:
Post a Comment