HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
*To celebrate Mother's Day, Colson was up a little more last night (I told myself he just wanted to hang out and see me....isn't he sweet?). He woke up at 4:45am wide awake and then his sister got up at 5:15am. I hope think we'll take morning naps today. Emma is sick with a cold so I'm home with the kids instead of sharing our germs at church.
I love these little munchkins and am so incredibly blessed to be their mommy.
This occupied her for almost an hour - great warm day activity!
*We're in potty training boot camp around here these days which means if you would happen to stop by, you'd see a naked little bottom running around. We've been "training" for about 3 days and she's done so well for just starting. She was telling me when she needed to use the potty and only had 1 or 2 accidents per day. Then yesterday happened. Daddy was off work in the afternoon and her cousins were visiting so we spent a LOT of time outside. We kept asking her if she needed to use the potty but she was too stubborn and didn't want to quit playing outside so she had like 4 accidents. I know it's pretty normal for kids to go through that but I'm hoping she gets it figured out fast and this isn't a long process.
*I am in limbo land of post-pregnant body and have NOTHING that fits. Maternity clothes are too big, but I don't fit in my normal clothes yet. I squeezed into one pair of jeans (my post-pregnancy pants I got after I had Emma), but I had major muffin top and felt gross all day because I hate having love handles and feeling all squished into pants. I can't decide if I should go get a few things to wear until I lose the weight or if it's not worth spending the money and I should just wait it out. I lost the weight really quickly with Emma, but I think a lot of my weight with her was water weight that just went away. I gained a little more this time and I just feel like it's going to take a little longer and a little more work/self control on my part.
*Speaking of self-control and weight loss...you guys should try this! Make a brownie mix, pour half of the mix into the pan and lay Symphony chocolate bars on top of the mix. Then pour the rest of the brownie mix to cover and bake as usual. It is amazingly yummy and so easy!
And I'll leave you with this little treasure of a photo. :) Emma and Colson's Grandpa recently purchased this lovely little lawn ornament to keep the birds away (I think?) Anyway, my daughter is obsessed with the thing. ha!
You need to make whatever you're working with more of a long rectangle type....less square'ish. Then, when you upload it, if its still too big, just resize it at a smaller percent. Then reupload, etc, etc....until it fits perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the words potty training boot camp:)
ReplyDelete