Has anyone else seen the Huggies Potty Dance commercials? That song gets stuck in my head every time I see it. Just in case you haven't heard it yet, here's a link for your listening pleasure. This isn't the commercial I've seen recently, but it's the right song. You're welcome.
I digress.
The whole point of this post was to tell you that boot camp has commenced and I am the proud parent of a potty trained toddler. (I feel like I should have a bumper sticker.) I'm not sure at what point it's considered fully potty trained. We're still putting diapers on Emma at naptime and bedtime so maybe you don't think that counts. Oh well. But in my book, it counts because she's telling us when she needs to use the bathroom and she's not really having many accidents and I think that's pretty darn good for a little lady who's not even 2 yet. :) It's a little stressful for me still because basically when she says she needs to go....she needs to go. NOW. So outings are a little tricky because I can't drop everything and take her immediately to the bathroom (like when I'm driving.) But today at Gap she told me she needed to go in the dressing room, we found a bathroom, someone was in there so we had to wait a minute, and she still held it and made it to the potty. I was so proud! So I'm declaring her potty trained. woot woot!
Yeah Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete