| Don't you just want to eat him up? Between the jeans and the shoes, it's too much for me! :) Thanks Jenny for loaning these! |
You guys, potty training boot camp worked a little TOO well I'm afraid (just kidding!) Maybe I should open my boot camp up to other parents and get a little second income going... :) Totally kidding! Really Emma was just ready and I didn't do much other than let her run around the house naked (yikes!) for a few days and do a little reward system. Anyway, my lovely little lady is so potty trained that she's been getting up 2 or 3 times a night to use the bathroom. We totally didn't expect this! She can't get on and off the potty by herself and we have to help her each time so it feels a little bit like we have 2 newborn sleepers in our house. Thankfully, Jarred's been in charge of Emma and I've got Colson so I'm not doing it all by myself.
I've been dreaming about the day when Jarred's work schedule slows down (relatively speaking) in a few weeks and we can actually spend time with him. I'd love to do something fun with our family to celebrate and enjoy each other. Any fun ideas? or rather....any fun extremely cheap ideas?? We could always go to our family cabin for a night or two, but I was thinking maybe you guys would have some other more creative ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment