When Emma was a baby, I took monthly pictures of her with Bear Bear. (You can read the story of Bear Bear here.) We decided to continue the tradition with Colson. For the first month, I plan on taking a picture every week because they change so much from week to week when they're this little.
1 Week Info:
*Colson wears newborn size clothes and newborn size diapers.
*He eats every 2.5-3hrs.
*He sleeps between each feeding.
*At night he's generally doing 3 hour stretches. A few nights this week he's sleep for 4 or 5 hours and I had to wake him up to nurse him. (momma was READY!)
*We are praising God that at this point, Colson isn't showing any symptoms of having a dairy allergy. I prayed and prayed that this would be the case and his sister was already reacting by this age. Pray that I would continue to believe that he is fine and healthy and not live in a spirit of worry.
How cute is he?!?! He looks like such a little man. And those man hands? Oh my goodness gracious! I'm already amazed at the differences between boys and girls - even just in the size of their hands. Emma had long fingers, but dainty little palms. I wonder how my 2 kiddos will be similar and what will be unique and different about them both. I can't wait to watch Colson grow and develop into a little boy.
We are getting newborn photos taken tomorrow morning and I am so excited. Holly took Emma's newborn pictures and we LOVED them. Hopefully he'll cooperate and we'll get some amazing pictures of our little boy. I'll definitely post some when I can!
I promise to try to post something non-baby related sometime soon, but this is our life right now. We're adjusting to being a family of four and obsessed with this ridiculously handsome little boy. And since this blog is a journal of our lives...this is where we're at right now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment