Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Girl

We've been working on potty training Emma lately. Overall she's doing great! She is SO proud of herself each time she is successful - claps her hands, says YAYY!!! We make a big deal about it...lots of positive reinforcement. She must think she's got this skill mastered (I assure you...she doesn't) because she's moving on to teaching others.


Twice now I've found her helping her doll use the potty after wandering off and being very quiet for a few minutes. I think she's going to make a very helpful big sister, don't you? :) haha, what a goof!

This morning Aunt Jessie came to play with Emma while we went to a funeral. Emma l.o.v.e.s her Aunt Jessie and it's no secret why. She gives her treats, buys her adorable things like rain boots and tutus, and the latest....


she gave Emma her first manicure!! What little girl doesn't love purple sparkle nail polish?? I know it's not the greatest picture to see the beauty of those little nails, but believe me...she is beside herself with girlie excitement. She was grinning from ear to ear when she woke up from her nap and could show me her nails. haha I love having a little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I painted greta's toenails. Michelle nearly broke my arm off, but Greta LoVeD it! She points to her toes and says "Brittany!" haha!

    ReplyDelete