Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Updates and Random Things

*First and foremost....we are HEALTHY!! Praise the Lord! I ended up with a bacterial infection, but after some antibiotics...I'm feeling 100% better. Thank goodness, that was absolutely no fun.

*My daughter is obsessed with bugs. I'm not kidding - it's out of control. We joke that she's our little exterminator. She is constantly checking out any little speck, dot, or fuzz she sees and will loudly yell "a BUG" if she thinks she's found one. She doesn't particularly like touching them (probably because I've drilled it in her head that they are yucky) but she won't stop saying "get it" until that thing is gone. She'll squeal with delight when I flush them down the toilet or vacuum them up. And since we live in an old farmhouse...there's always bugs to find!

*I have to admit my eating is a little out of control these days. haha I've been praying and praying that this little boy will have no dairy issues like Emma did, but if he does...I want to make sure I really enjoy these last few days/weeks of unrestricted diet! Hello ice cream, pizza, creamy saucy pastas, and everything else that I LOVE and adore.

*I will be 37 weeks on Friday and feeling ready for him to make his arrival. I packed my bag and a little bag for Emma a few days ago (don't judge..I'm a planner and list maker and it's how I function. No last minute packing while contracting for me thanks.) and I'm making my lists and checking them twice of last minute things to get done. My instinct tells me I have a week or two left, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. :) In about an hour I have an appointment with my midwife and I can't wait to find out where we're at. Hopefully headed in the right direction....

Any name guesses?? Or guesses when he'll make his arrival? (fyi - his actual due date is April 15th and I may or may not de-friend you if you guess that I'll go later than that) haha

1 comment:

  1. I have a name guess!!!!! Lol!!! Glad to hear your feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete