In case you are totally oblivious, I *attempted* to spruce up my blog with a different look. I figure everyone else does it so I can too. Ummmm, I'm a blog designing fool. I get lost and overwhelmed in websites for free templates and then on the rare occasion that I find something I like, I have no idea how to do a header.
So here's where we're at. After struggling for way too long, I gave up and just tried to use blogger's designs. This is really really plain and not exactly what I love, but I'm giving up at this point. I have a Mac computer and no editing software like photoshop or anything to edit a header with my own title and stuff. I'm sure it's possible, I just have no idea how to do it. All I really want is the title and some pictures maybe?
Somebody help me. I'm a lost cause...
try the cutest blog on the block... i think... just copy and paste to the right spot then you should be good... also when you go to your dashboard then design ... it should be pretty self explanatory! trust me if i did it you can to!!
ReplyDeletemake a header using picnik.com :)
ReplyDelete