Last Friday-Saturday, we watched the sweetest little guy, B, so his parents could go to the Weekend to Remember marriage conference. He was a little unhappy for a few minutes after his Mommy and Daddy left so we turned on Praise Baby as a distraction and to fill our home/spirits with some worship. B quickly quieted down and sat oh-so-nicely on the floor to watch. Emma seemed to think this was some sort of date....cute boy, movie...doesn't get much better than that! :) She settled right in and I couldn't stop giggling watching them together.
They did great together and we had a fun time experiencing two kiddos (our reality very soon!) I wouldn't mind at all if these two end up together. His parents are the best. I mean, seriously, they got me this as a thoughtful, creative, thank you gift...

Remember my ice obsession??? We don't have a built-in ice machine in our fridge so I have two ice cube trays that I made and use every single day. The cubes are big which make them hard to crunch, but I can't justify buying better ice when I can make it for free at home. So I just keep making those 16 big old cubes. This little miracle is the best thing I've ever seen and makes me so happy. It's got like 90 teeny tiny ice cube spots which makes for perfectly easy to crunch cubes AND because the cubes are so tiny I can refill it and it freezes fast enough to use it again in the same day! I think I went through 3 tray-fulls yesterday. :)
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment