The past two years we've done more formal looking cards so this year I'm leaning more towards a fun, playful card - maybe with more than one picture. Here's a few options I'm thinking about...


Check them out for yourself. There are endless awesome options!
Now that we've celebrated Thanksgiving, I'm ready for all things Christmas - especially getting all of our friends' cards in the mail. For a few years I taped them all up on the fridge and that was really fun to see them all. (Actually I loved looking at them so much that I left them up all year. Some time around June Jarred asked when I was planning on taking them down! haha) This past year I kept them all in a basket on our kitchen counter. It was definitely a more organized option, but we didn't get to see them all the time. I've seen some cute clothespin wreath ideas on Pinterest too that might be fun. Do any of you have fun ways to display your cards?
Looking forward to seeing all of your cards!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment