Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thoughts

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Psalm 100:4-5 NIV


I really love Thanksgiving. In fact, I think it may be my favorite holiday. 

There's not a whole lot of commercialism hype (aside from the Black Friday craziness that tries to take over the week). It's just all about being thankful and.....when you combine that with comfort food - perfection! 

This year I'm thankful for:
a deepening, enjoyable relationship with Jesus, my husband who makes me laugh and our marriage that challenges me to grow and seek God's face, two healthy beautiful adorable children, the privilege of having a comfortable home, stocked freezers and full shelves, amazing friends, our church family, a stable job for Jarred to provide for us and the opportunity to be at home with my children.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment