Colson turns 7 months old today!
Thankfully, his croup has settled down and he just has a cold at this point. A cold isn't fun either, but it's definitely much better than croup!
Would you believe I JUST got around to putting out some Fall decorations?
I just decorated the top of our TV cabinet because: A) I don't have a whole lot of Fall decor so this is about it. B) They won't be out long so I didn't want to put a whole lot out only to have to take it down soon. C) They kids can't reach anything up here. We don't have a lot of Christmas/Winter decorations either but I'm hoping to make a few cute things I've seen on Pinterest. I'll keep you posted if I end up making anything!
Speaking of making things, our church is awesome and the women provide 3 meals a week for a month to families after they have a baby. I can't tell you what a blessing that is! A sweet family in my bible study just adopted a baby and yesterday I was able to bring them a meal. Baked spaghetti, homemade crescent rolls, salad, pumpkin roll, and chocolate chip banana bread for breakfast the next day.
mmmmm what a yummy meal you prepared! That's awesome that you guys provide four weeks worth- what a blessing! Glad Colson is on the mend :-) He is adorable as ever!!!
ReplyDelete