For the most part, we buy Target's Up and Up brand diapers. We priced them out and they are half the price of name brand diapers and work just as well. My parents recently picked us up a box of Huggies from Cosco and I was so excited to use them. But seriously, they aren't all that much better. And I've never found things in Target's diapers, like I did yesterday in this Huggies diaper. Now for the record, Emma has poop issues and sometimes there are some rather hard things in her diaper, but never this:
This was a brand new diaper, right out of the box that I was getting ready to put on her when I noticed this spider-y metal thing under the top layer inside the diaper. Yikes!! I put a call into Huggies and they are sending a replacement (hopefully that means a replacement BOX, rather than just a replacement diaper) and asked me to mail in the diaper so they can look at it.
haha what a weird find!

No comments:
Post a Comment