I think blogging gets a little bit more difficult when: the weather gets nicer and your baby gets older and actually starts to play. hm, I'll try to do better! (no promises though!)
Ok so Easter has come and went. This year my bible study had just finished an 8 week in-depth End Times study called the Omega Course. It's been quite a journey for me, challenging my struggles with fear and dread, learning eye opening new things that make me wonder why this isn't taught more openly and honestly in the church, and so much more which really should be a post all of its own. Anyway, the point is that this Easter, I found myself thinking about how many of us think of Easter's celebration (Christ's resurrection) as the end when really, it's only half of the story. He came to earth, died and rose so that we too could have Life, yes yes yes AMEN! but the Bible doesn't end there. I feel like I spent so much of my life stopping there. Do you? I feel like I didn't really even give Revelation or His second coming much of a thought. Sometimes I wish that when I was little I would have been taught more about the idea of Him coming back to Earth to rule a real Kingdom that we get to be a part of!! It's awesome and mind boggling and this little post doesn't do it justice, but anyway....that's what I've been chewing on this Easter.
I've also been chewing on how to fix Emma's digestive issues. Poor girl doesn't handle table food really well. I think her food sensitivities are at the root of it, but it's definitely not fun. Constipation is not our friend and I'm hoping Benefiber for Children will help save the day.
What a random post...end times and constipation. Oh boy... I'll leave you with a picture. That'll hopefully redeem this haphazard excuse for an update. :) Enjoy this gorgeous weather!!

No comments:
Post a Comment