This week is National Infertility Week.
You know how people sometimes say, "when I get up to heaven, I'm going to ask God......" I think one of my questions would be "Why is it so easy for some people to conceive (some of which shouldn't even be allowed to be parents) and other amazing, incredible, Godly couples struggle and are unable to have children?" It seems unfair, cruel and awful. My head knows that He works all things for the GOOD of those who love Him; I know that trials come and He works in mysterious ways that we can't understand because we don't see the whole picture and so we question. I know all of those things in my head, but my heart still breaks for all of my friends who I know are crying out with every fiber of their being for the chance to bring a life into this world. I may not have walked your journey and there aren't words to say to "make it better" so I won't even try. Just know that I am devoted to praying and believing with you for your miracle.
I saw this video maybe a year ago and it makes me cry every time. I love the vulnerability and honesty of the words and I love that it brings to light how prevalent infertility is. You aren't alone and I haven't forgotten your prayer requests. I love you sweet friends and I can't wait to hear how your story plays out!
Awwww this makes me sad...I know there are people who would love to have kids but for some reason havent been able to. I know I thank God that he allowed me to be adopted into the family I am!!! My life could be completely different right now if my parents hadnt adopted me!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis touched my heart Sarah. It's so sweet to read a blog of a mother that knows how blessed she is, and understands the struggles of others.
ReplyDelete