Monday, April 12, 2010

10 months - late!

Emma, you are 10 months old!


It's been a bit busy around here with Easter, spring planting around the farm, and Emma's first almost ear infection (I caught it really early before it turned into a full blown one). Needless to say, I'm a few days late posting here 10 month old stats!

What are you up to these days, sweet baby?

-10 months old is SUCH a fun age! Your little personality is developing more and more each day and you are so fun! Lately you've developed these cheesy smile that you flash to everyone, knowing they'll laugh at you. You scrunch up your nose and show all of your teeth. It's very very cute, but oh so cheesy.

-You are a petite little lady. You weigh 16lb 6oz (5th%)and are 27.5 inches long.  You mostly wear 6-9m clothes and size 3 diapers.

-You have 5 teeth and are working on that 6th one. 

-You have stood on your own several times for a few seconds. You pull up on everything and love to walk around holding our hands.

-Stairs are your very favorite toy and if you had your way, you'd climb them all day long. Ours are blocked by the baby gate, but at Nana and Papa's, you go up and down, up and down, up and down for hours. I guess I should say that you go up and we carry you down...you don't quite have that figured out yet!

-We are still trying to figure out how to keep you regular. It's been really frustrating and Pedialax has had to come to the rescue a few times. We've just started trying Benefiber for Children mixed into your baby food and I'm really hoping that'll help. It's a good thing you like prunes!

-In addition to that personality you've also developed a little bit of a stubborn will. Daddy often has to hide his laughter when you show you're frustration over having to give up a toy or get told "no no". I know it won't stay cute forever, but at this point, everything you do is just adorable!

p.s. Thanks Ellie for the picture! I haven't taken her "bear" pictures yet and this was a cute one she snapped the other night while we were at their house.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Farming momma,
    Please explain the bear:-) What is the meaning behind it? Just curious!
    yours truly,
    A follower. hehe

    ReplyDelete