Dear Stink Bugs,
I hate you. I hate your gross bodies. I hate your disgusting smell and I hate that my bedroom seems to be your favorite place. You are not welcome in my house and I don't ever want to see you again.
Regards,
Sarah
Dear Fall,
Due to the nasty little creatures mentioned in my previous letter, I was forced to take the window unit out of our bedroom window. Killing 15+ bugs every morning just to have them replaced by lunchtime just doesn't fit into my daily schedule. Would you be so kind as to come RIGHT NOW and stay cool enough so we don't sufficate in our bedroom at night? Please? Oh and once you've reached the perfect Fall temperature, feel free to just hang out here for a good couple months. Don't let Winter push you around. I'm in no hurry for him to get here. Don't say anything to him, but I like you much better.
K, thanks.
Sarah
Dear Pinterest,
You are taking over my world. Thanks to you, I have about a million fatty recipes that I want to try, lots of tricks up my sleeve to try around the house for cleaning, a desire to throw caution to the wind and make crafts all day, and redo my enter decorating scheme and go crazy decorating. I'm not sure if I should thank you or tell you to back off a little. Let's take this relationship a little slower shall we?
Your truly,
Sarah
Dear Me in several months,
When you are entering the awkward "my hair is at an in-between length that never looks good no matter how hard I try" just remember that you want to grow it really long just once. Sure your face may be small and long hair may overwhelm it. Sure it may be hard to style right now. Sure you have a fantastic friend who will gladly chop it off for you for no charge at all. But don't give up! :) Think of all the fun hair styles you can try. Get a tiny trim, put on some makeup and a fun outfit and rock that awkward hair. Someday you'll be glad you tried it at least once.
Sarah
Dear faithful blog readers,
I love you. Just thought you should know...
Have a happy, stink bug-free day!
Sarah
I like these letters:-) I think I may write a few letters to few things myself! Very cute.
ReplyDelete