Remember this post when I told ya'll that my husband was a little critical of my lawn mowing job because I didn't do stripes? In all honesty, he was very appreciative of my efforts to lighten his load and he wasn't a jerk about it but the man does love himself some good stripes. I sometimes joke that he makes lines for a living because he handles most of the field work here on the farm and as you all know, farmers do all of their crops in straight, perfect lines. He's definitely a little obsessive about his striped yard, BUT I didn't realize how far the stripes obsession has gone until I saw this:
hahahahaha! We are cleaning up my Tahoe to get it ready to sell and he spent the better part of the morning changing brakes and getting it all sparkly. He used his dad's professional carpet cleaning machine to clean the carpets and thought up the brilliant idea of making striped lines on them. (In case you can't tell from the picture...he just ran the vacuum thing in opposite directions to make the stripes, he didn't actually do anything permanent.) He thinks it looks great and said something about how he's seen some dealers do this to their cars. (yeah right!) I'm telling you, it's an obsession that's getting serious! :)
I've officially joined the "mom community" and started driving this little beauty:
Last night after we got into bed I asked Jarred if there was a blue moon in the sky or if any pigs were flying because he swore up and down that he would NEVER EVER IN HIS LIFE own a mini van. It's hard to turn down free though and if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you that he actually loves it! He couldn't believe how well it runs ("like a luxury vehicle" were his exact words) and we even took it for a late night spin last night for fun. haha You know you've officially crossed over into the loser old married couple when taking your minivan for a spin around the block is a fun idea for your Wednesday night. Oh boy...

Ha ha ha! So spectacular! Hope you find an awesome seller and yay for free cars!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha.... I LOVE that you took your minivan for a spin! I had to giggle a little over this post:-)
ReplyDelete