Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Play Dates

For some reason, these past 2 weeks have been FILLED with visitors! Everyone must be on the same vacation schedule because all of my friends are available this week so we've been having lots and lots of lunch dates, evening visitors and play dates! Most of our visitors are my friends, but the other day, these two handsome men stopped by to play with my girl. We had to break the news VERY gently to Daddy that Emma was having TWO BOYS come over. :)

Would you believe me if I told you that these two cuties are only 2 weeks apart in age? It's pretty safe to say they are polar opposites on the percentile charts! :)

Jackson, Laura, Micah and Karla just hanging out and playing! I had lots of fun catching up with some old teaching buddies and the kiddos had a blast playing. It's been such a blessing to be able to see so many of my sweet friends recently. I wish I could see everyone this often all year long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment