Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Someday she'll kill me for this...

Post number two of the day, but I couldn't resist...

Today was not Em's finest hour. In her defense I think she wasn't feeling well poor little thing. 

1. We went to the mall this morning to  get some bigger clothes for her and resorted to using the "girls fitting room" to nurse. As if the miniature chair that I found myself sitting on didn't make me feel ridiculous enough, my little lady proceeded to throw up (projectile) all over their newly renovated carpet. My mind raced through the possibilities....1. walk out and pretend it never happened (ok, not really an option but I seriously thought about it for a millisecond) 2. try to clean it up myself (about 14 wipes later I realized that the mess was bigger than I had initially evaluated it to be) 3. humble myself and confess our sins to the Bonton powers that be (winner!) 

2. Ok you need a little background to this next one to fully appreciate how funny it was to me. My manure hauling husband can't handle baby poop for some unknown reason. He doesn't like the smell, the look, or any part of it and usually hands her over at the first sign of anything poop related. We usually give Emma a bath together...it's a fun little family time for us. You should have seen his face tonight as she let 'er rip and pooped right in the tub. priceless.... :)

1 comment:

  1. haha YES...and I'm friends with katy linsky too :) We had that childrens literature class..with that one teacher, who is super sweet, kind of a bigger lady....totally can't remember her name. But, it was a perspectives course! haha

    ReplyDelete