So, it's been almost a week since I last posted and I feel like we really haven't done much in that time! Nothing of much excitement for all of you to read about anyway. Here's a quick update on all of us...
Jarred took a short trip away to look into something that could have really brought about some changes in our family (sorry for being so vague..I can't go into much detail about this one) and praise the Lord He answered our prayers with a very clear NO. So life as we know it will continue as normal for now. :)
Emma finally cut one of her top teeth and her diaper rash issues have cleared up. It's funny to me that those things are her 'big news' but really, those are important things in her life right now. She is crawling around at lightning speed now and I can't tell you how much joy it brings to have your little one crawl right to you.
And me...what have I been up to? cleaning, praying, cooking, praying, keeping up with Emma, praying. ha! In all honesty, I've been coming face to face with some character flaws (worry, fear, lack of trust/faith, etc) and so I've spent much time in prayer this week asking the Lord to break off those things and fill me with the fruit of the Spirit. tough but good!
Have a wonderful Sunday friends!
yay! shes crawling instead of kneeling there and looking sad and crying!!!!
ReplyDelete