Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm "that" girl today

I am finally getting around to cleaning out the last closet we had shoved random boxes in when we moved. yes that was over a year ago. Job, pregnancy, renovations, baby and laziness are my excuses. haha

Anyway, it's actually pretty fun to unpack boxes over a year later. It's like getting little presents when you are reunited with thing you totally forgot you owned!
Such as....my Christmas CDs! So yes I am THAT girl today..listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving has even been celebrated. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't married to the one and only Mr. Ebeneezer Scrooge. I thought it was very appropriate last night to bring up the subject of Christmas gifts for relatives seeing as we're already halfway through November. I was quickly informed that we will not be discussing the C word or any related topics until Dec. 15th. ha Don't worry...two can play this game. I won't "discuss" it but you can bet I'll be decorating this home immediately after Thanksgiving is over. :)

Have a great weekend!

Oh and in case there are any other closet Christmas listeners prior to Thanksgiving, AM radio station 1390 is playing all Christmas music already. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Alex doesn't seem to understand the holiday season either. I think it's because he didn't have any traditions when he was younger.. he didn't even have his first christmas tree until last year!!! he doesn't understand my excitement about buying gifts, baking cookies, decorating the tree and christmas morning. it's kind of sad in a way but i'm going to make sure that when we have children, they'll always have those things and they can still get excited about it when they're adults too!!

    maybe jared will enjoy it more this year with miss emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sarah!! I'm 'that' girl too...only I listen to it year round...ya know, whenever the mood strikes me :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started as well - To me, after Halloween is "the holiday season." I love it! I also love unpacking things a lot later and finding things I forgot I had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the plug about the Christmas music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! I have NO idea if you remember me or not-but we went to Millersville together. Katy Linsky is a friend of mine, too-and I know you too are really close! Anyway-found your blog through hers and thought I'd start following. You have such a lovely little girl! congrats!

    ReplyDelete