Disclaimer: I am still new to this blogging thing and obviously have NOT figured out pictures yet. I wanted to do a fun post with lots of pictures from our week. I carefully picked out exactly which pictures I wanted to share and uploaded them and....they are totally out of order! I don't know how to fix them so they're just going to stay that way and you'll have to deal with it! ha! I'll tell you about our week in reverse order! :)
We have been having LOTS of visitors lately! It's amazing how after having a baby, everyone all of a sudden wants to get together with "me!" I know in reality they really just want to see the little lady, but I can't complain...it's been fun! Last night Emma and I made a trip to Palmyra to visit friends, Kurt and Kelly, from college. It was fun to get out and see them in their new home! Emma requested that before our next visit, they work on getting her a playmate to play with! :)

My parents came over on Wednesday evening with my dad's mom (Oma). We did a totally unplanned 4 generation picture. I'm on the ground partly because there wasn't room on the couch but also because I have peach stains all over my shirt which leads me to the next pictures.....

We did PEACHES! This year my mother-in-law and I tried freezing them instead of canning them! I had picked almost 50lbs of peaches so it took quite awhile, but Emma did GREAT all afternoon and we ended up with all of these bags. I'm really excited to be able to make peach cobbler, peach pie, and best of all, puree them for baby food!!!


and finally....how cute is she??? She's loving the Bumbo chair these days! She chews on her fists and hangs out in this wonderful little seat. Her daddy and I even ate dinner at the SAME TIME for the first time in a while while she said in her chair. It was such a treat, but a reminder that our baby girl is getting so big already! p.s. Check out her incredibly cute jeans! :)
ok, so go into layout and click on add a new gadget. Once you're in there click on blog list. Then click on add a blog to your list. THen just type in the address that you want and keep repeating that! Hope this helps!
ReplyDeletePs I think it's really cool that you are making Emma's peaches! Are you going to make more baby food? I always thought that would be fun to do when I have kids!