hmmm was that a run-on sentence or what?
Anyway, we got this amazing deal online where we got refurbished iPhone 3g's for $9 and they waived all of our activation fees. So for $18 we switched phone companies and got iPhones. Can't beat that. We've been loving them and can't remember how we survived before them. :) Isn't that the case with most things in life? I've got a bunch of pictures on there and thought it was about time I shared them. (Some of them may be repeats if you follow me on Instagram...sorry)
These first two are a perfect picture of who my girl is. She's everything girly and everything tom boy all wrapped up into one. Southern belle and athlete. (if you look close you'll even notice these were taken on the same day...she's got the same outfit on) I'm not lying when I tell you she'll prance around the house dancing and then ask to go ride four-wheeler with Daddy.
This little guy melts my heart. I can't remember if I ever shared some of my anxieties about having a boy on here, but to be truthful, I was definitely apprehensive. How could I not fall in love with this happy boy?
And these two? Lord have mercy. Emma and her buddy B just taking a walk around the farm, holding hands like it's no big deal. :) Young love.... haha
This was our front yard a few weeks ago when we had 5346569789 inches of rain.
Colson's first swing experience...
...and the "new" swing set we got this week!
Grocery shopping. Emma loves sitting down there and it's a perfect little spot for her.
Happy Wednesday!! :)
cutest kids ever. 'cept the ones related to me... ;) and what a steal on the iphone! when i finally make the switch, i'll be contacting you!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Brittany!
ReplyDelete