Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not Me...

In case you thought we had a perfect, white picket fenced kind of life....

-My daughter has not discovered her nose and does not spend most of her day with her finger up in it.

-I did not lock my keys, phone, and child in the van at Turkey Hill and then proceed to the people at the cash register what I did. No, not me. I'd simply ask to use the phone without going into details about what a negligent mother I am.

-The littlest VP does not have a fat lip from falling off a chair. I am always right behind her ready to catch her if she would stumble.

-I did not buy premade, boxed, only add milk kind of dinners this week at the grocery store. I always make a delicious, homemade dinner for my hardworking husband. Nausea and vomitting do not stop me!

-I do not eat chicken noodle soup, easy mac, or anything else that may sound good to my queasy stomach at breakfast time. I eat very nutritiously.

-I did not hope that I wouldn't be as sick with this pregnancy as I was with Emma and then when I was feeling good, I didn't ask my friends to pray that I'd feel sick again just for reassurance that everything was okay with the baby. No way, I don't ever struggle with fear.

:) Hope ya'll had a great Labor Day weekend! I'm working on answering all of your questions and should get a post out with the answers sometime soon this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment