Monday, September 27, 2010

Growing up too fast

Meet Little M. He hangs out at our house three days a week while his mommy teaches first grade. We found out we were expecting again just a few weeks before I started watching him and he'll stick around until the end of March right before the next baby comes in April. We're hoping having him around will help with Emma's transition to big sister. He's a happy little guy, but keeps me on my toes most days!  
Do you think Emma takes after her Mommy? I laughed out loud when I caught her "reading" to M. haha  Future teacher maybe? 
I'm not lying when I say that she has been doing some thinking of her own about what she wants to be when she grows up. If I don't remember to push in the chair by our computer desk, she will be up on that chair and pressing buttons in a heartbeat. The other day, I walked into the room to find her pointing at the screen. I have NO idea how she pulled up the internet and pulled up this webpage. It is honestly not a webpage either Jarred or I have ever looked at. I think this is where she wants to go in about 17 years. In case you can't quite make out the page, here's a closer look.... 
Seriously?!?!?! Central Penn College? hahahahaa I was cracking up! I have no no no clue how she got this website. But it was pretty funny. Who knows...if she ends up going there, we'll definitely be able to say she's ALWAYS wanted to go there! :)
 College hunting aside, Emma is definitely turning into quite a big girl these days. Lately she's been really into "dressing up". She'll wear anything - shoes, bracelets, hats, a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g!
Daddy's farming hat and Mommy's headband as a necklace. Looking good...

Workin' it....

Lucky lady has her Grandma (aka Wadi) right next door who has a whole truck full of dress up clothes. 

Making Daddy proud with some pink cowboy boots.


Or perhaps some sassy heels?

Or how about a classic pair of deep purple pumps? I mean, come on...don't you just want to eat those thighs??! Needless to say..we've been keeping busy and having lots of fun! I love having a little girl! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment