This morning our little family headed to the OB for my first baby appointment. We went over the usual pregnancy info (don't take these medicines, don't get these foods, etc etc) and then my midwife got out the beloved doppler. I'm 10 weeks along which is a little tiny bit early to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, but she's super good and found it pretty quickly. I had been praying for a strong, healthy heartbeat for this little one and my prayers were answered. She even said, "wow, this kid's awesome!" It was loud, loud, loud and fast! I go for an ultrasound on Monday to confirm my due date and I can't wait to see him/her for the first time! :) Thanks so so much for all of your prayers thus far. We really do appreciate them!
A sweet, funny friend of mine shared this video via facebook and I had to share it with you guys. I thought it was appropriate for my blog since we just got the minivan recently. haha Enjoy! :)
Hope you enjoy seeing your little one today! Yay for a strong heartbeat!! praise God :)
ReplyDelete