Friday, June 4, 2010

Up to no good....

I think almost 12 months is SUCH a fun age! My little lady is getting into EVERYTHING these days but she's still young enough so it's cute and not naughty yet. I'm trying to enjoy every second of it before we really have to start training and disciplining her. Here's a little sampling of her mischief lately...

Em helps her Daddy eat his poptart every morning. I just shake my head and laugh at their little tradition. He comes in for breakfast and she makes a beeline to the kitchen to meet him. They warm up the poptart and sit together on his recliner. It's so cute....not so healthy, but pretty cute. (and in case you're worried about her health, she really only gets a few bites and then she gets a nutritious breakfast of oatmeal right after.)

Emma plays with her bathtub toys while I take a shower in the morning. For literally 2 seconds, I walked into our bedroom to get my clothes and when I came back, this is what I found...

And this morning, she insisted on trying to climb up this toy. She is a monkey with a capital M. haha


1 comment:

  1. oh my! I am love with the one of Emma helping you unravel the toilet paper! I babysat one time for 3 boys and the youngest was a 1 year old. He decided to unravel the t.p. put it into the toilet... then join it in the water. I found him feet and all in the toilet, He was having a smashing good time! (I ran to grab clothes for the other two boys cause they had just gotten out of the bathtub and wow did that boy move!)

    ReplyDelete