Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Although Jarred is hoping that we are able to have at least one boy at some point, I love love love watching him with his little girl. There's just something about a manly, tough, calloused hand farmer that melts when he comes in and sees her. He's teaching her his love for Turkey Hill Iced Tea, all about the cows, how to ride in a tractor and four wheeler, how much fun the river is, and she's teaching him about gentleness, dying to self, and Father's love. It's incredible to watch and they are blessed to have each other. So Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband...we love you!






See what I mean?? She's one lucky girl! :) 

2 comments:

  1. awww... sweet post, Sarah! What a great God we serve! He has surely blessed us with great men who love us and love their child! I bet your heart just melts when you see Jarred enjoying Emma :) I hope you guys had a great Father's day celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. just saw your comment on Michelle's wedding post...what a great idea about the vows in the kitchen! i can't think of what ours were/are either :-p we will be watching our wedding dvd tomorrow to hopefully refresh our memories... but perhaps I should write them down for us!

    ReplyDelete