Emma, you are 11 months old!
What are you up to these days?-Walking, walking, walking! It's all you want to do. You are getting sturdier by the day and if you are holding something/are distracted, you can go across a room. Otherwise, you get too excited and start to run....which leads to a face plant.
Here you are trying to walk off of the sofa....Im glad I only have to do this one more month. These pictures are no longer easy!
-You weigh 17lbs, wear size 6-9m clothes and size 3 diapers. You are verrrry petite. :)-In true girl fashion, you are OBSESSED with shoes. You spend the majority of your day finding shoes to put on your hands and crawl around with. Mommy's, Daddy's or yours...
-You can say "go" (this is your favorite right now and you yell it very loud! hehe) "cow" "moo" "quack quack" and "daisy".
-You're still get constipated a lot and have been getting congested. We are going back to the allergist in June to see how your dairy allergy is and if you have any other food allergies.
-You are weaned and taking bottles like a champ.
That's all I can think of for now and you just woke up from your afternoon nap so I should log off. Here's one of the 2 good pictures of you with Bear Bear.
You know you live on a farm when.......there's a fly on your baby's forehead in a picture. YUCK! haha! The other good picture did'nt have the fly, but I thought ya'll would enjoy this funny one! haha

I love the new look! ;) Now we just need to get you a new pretty header to match and change your font colors so you can read everything! I'll see what I can do for the header tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love that little girl. Can't wait to see her again.
Love the pics! :) What a precious little lady you have on your hands <3 God is good!
ReplyDeleteawwwww she is such a cutie!!!! I was fun watching her toddle around at the potatoe bar!!!!
ReplyDeletehow goes it on the farm??? :)
ReplyDelete