Isn't there some old saying about how things come in threes?? Our little family (of 3) will definitely have had 3 not so fun doctor appointments after tomorrow is finished! It started on Tuesday with my annual trip to the female doctor...enough said. Then on Friday, hubby went to the oral surgeon to have his 4 wisdom teeth plus an additional tooth removed. Tomorrow we will finish off the fun as Emma heads to the pediatrician for her 6 month appointment and shots. Let's just say we are ready to be done with doctors for a little while!
Jarred's been such a champ about his teeth. I have to admit I was nervous about this whole ordeal, knowing how painful it can be and listening to him adamently declare that he WOULD be back out to work the next day. Indeed he was and although he is in some pain, he isn't one to complain. I think I've heard him complain more about not being able to eat real food than about the actual pain! I keep telling him that I'd LOVE to be eating the pudding, ice cream, mac 'n cheese, etc that he's eating. All those yummy dairy-filled foods....mmmmm.
I probably won't blog again until after the Holidays - with family and busy schedules it's just not high on my priority list - so I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment