(total side note: did you know that Jarred and I danced to that Tim McGraw song for our first dance at our wedding. We had a fun choreographed dance that was a surprise to everyone so unfortunately isn't not even on video, but it was a blast)
So...this weather? Wow.
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! As long as this doesn't mean it's going to be 180F by June, I'm loving this early Spring weather. It's amazing what a warm breeze does for your soul. We've been playing outside on the swing set nonstop and I'm pretty sure we'll be there all summer. My son cries nonstop every time we have to come inside. He goes to the door and just cries his little eyes out. Poor kid.
We desperately needed some fresh, warm air medicine round here. After Colson's 9 month visit, he developed double ear infections, then he had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic. Then we all got the stomach bug. And then the kids came down with nasty sounding colds. I took them both into the doctor and they both had ear infections and terrible colds and Colson had bronchiolitis on top of that. Ugh, enough already right?!? We are finally almost back to healthy and I'm hoping it stays that way.
So, we're soaking up the sunshine and playing in the fresh air. Thank you Lord for these beautiful days! Life is grand :)
No comments:
Post a Comment