I love logging on and checking up on everyone's blog, but seriously everytime I get on lately, I shudder when I see my blog and realize how ignored it has become. I don't mean to make excuses, but....
As Emma gets older, sleeps less and keeps me running around the house all day long; with the introduction of Micah into our mix three days a week; with the nausea and extreme fatigue of pregnancy; between all the cooking, cleaning, and loving that come with homemaking and being a wife.....it seems I have a hard time finding a spare moment to squeeze in a shower, let alone come up with a witty, interesting, picture-filled blog post.
And to be honest....I'm not all that upset about it. I'd rather have a happy, cared for baby, a clean home and a husband who comes home to a showered wife and dinner on the table than a fabulous blog post anyday! I know blogging is a great way to keep up with our lives and I'll try to throw in a post when something awesome, exciting and fun comes along that you can't miss but in the meantime....we might just have to get together and catch up the old fashioned way. I like that way better anyway....don't you?
i'm with ya, friend!
ReplyDeletecouldn't have said it better myself. That's EXACTLY how I feel.
ReplyDelete