Monday, October 11, 2010
My Duty
Sometime last year, I got a notice in the mail that I had been summoned for jury duty. At the time, I was still nursing the little lady so I was easily able to defer my summons for several months until I was done having a baby completely dependant on me for food. I completely forgot about it until about a month ago when I got the summons in the mail again. So tomorrow I start my 5 day minimum jury duty experience. I'm wavering back and forth between being a little excited to see how the whole process works and knowing that most people say it's a lot of sitting around and being bored. I've got a few books ready to go and I'm kind of looking forward to a few baby free days. Between Emma and M (who I watch 3 days a week), I get a good fill of diaper changes, temper tantrums, bottle-giving, nap training, etc etc. It might be a little vacation for me to just get to sit and read! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment