Tomorrow I'm celebrating one year of blogging fun! It's been a fun year filled with new mommy brain mistakes, dairy-free eating, spiritual growth, and much much more. My tiny little itty bitty newborn has grown into a spunky toddler, hubby and I celebrated 2 years of marital bliss, and we've laughed and cried and everything in between. Thanks for joining us for the journey - I am beyond amazed that my stay at home mom, dairy farm life is anything worth reading but I continue to get little notes from my lovely readers saying how much you enjoy keeping up with me through this blog.
I was trying to think of a way to celebrate my "birthday" with ya'll. I would love to do a giveaway, but I have no idea how to do giveaways, nor do I have anything to actually give away, so that idea is out. So here's what I'm thinking....it's two fold. First, FarmingMomma wants to hear from YOU! I thought it'd be fun for you guys to leave comments asking all those burning questions you've always wondered about (do I ever help with the milking? Why did we pick the name Emma? how did Jarred and I meet? you know....those types of "need to know" questions) Then, I'll do a post answering all the things you want to hear about! Fun, right??
Second, to honor you wonderful, devoted readers I want to treat you to something special! I'm going to keep you in suspense for that little treat until tomorrow's post. (on the actual birthday day) haha So....start brainstorming questions for me and stay tuned for tomorrow's post!
Happy Bloggy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat's been your favorite age/stage with Emma so far?
Do you have a favorite meal you like to cook for Jarred/that he likes for you to cook for him?
If you could be a farming momma on a farm anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What do you and Jarred like to do for date nights?
that's all i got :) have a wonderful day!
I am no good at brainstorming questions... but I am nosy... so I'll ask the questions you suggested... :) Do you help with the milking? Why the name Emma? (besides that it's super-adorable) and how did you and Jarred meet? Also, have you stolen the chance to get your teeth cleaned yet??
ReplyDeleteWell, congrats!! Soo for questions that I NEED to know....Lol
ReplyDeleteSome are the same as above,
what do you and jarred do for date nights?
Do you help out in the barn? If your new addition is a girl will she share a room with lil Emma? :-) Do you have any New hobbies... Sewing, stampin, craftin... That you did not have before you got married? Have you finished renovating your farmhouse yet? Ok.... I think that's it!