While we were in Florida, somebody turned 8 months old! :) I need to document what she's been up to because it's been a big month for her. I feel like everyday she's doing something new!
What have you been up to lately?
-Right after you turned 7 months, you learned how to crawl and you haven't looked back since! We love to chase you around the house: when you realize we're coming to get you, you giggle and crawl as fast as your little body can move!
-You know how to pull yourself up, but you don't do it the normal way. Instead of going onto one knee and standing up, you totally muscle it and roll up on the tops of your feet until you are on your tip tip toes and you can take a step in to stand normally. It's hard to describe in words!
-You make have gone through several phases of little noises you use to get someone's attention: first it was a little breathing/spitting noise (again - hard to describe), then you learned how to smack your lips, then you figured out how to let out a quick "eh" yell, and most recently you learned how to curl your tongue and you make this crazy grunting noise as you do it.
-You went on your very first airplane ride and vacation to Florida and did GREAT!
-You have 4 teeth now (two on top, two on the bottom) and I'm hoping we'll get a little break before anymore try to come in!
-You say a lot of words (da da, ma ma, etc) but you don't really know what you are saying. It's just noises.
-You do understand one thing for sure and I think it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. When we say "Shake it baby!" you wiggle and shake and dance! I'm going to try to attach a video of it so ya'll can see how adorable my little dancer is!

No comments:
Post a Comment