Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maybe this will help

My friend Amanda recently told me about the blogger app. You'd think I'd realize that of course there was a blogger app but people unless you tell me about it, it probably won't cross my mind. I just don't spend my day thinking about potential apps. Anyway, I just downloaded it and although I don't really love typing from my phone, I'm thinking this may help me post more frequently. No promises though! I do have two toddlers and a nauseous pregnant exhausted body. ;)

So since I last posted, we've had a few big things happening.
-My due date got moved back to November 11th. I kind of expected that it'd get pushed back (since I was still nursing at the time, I knew ovulation timing is iffy). But two weeks back is a bit of a bummer. Not a big deal, just a longer time of nausea. Jarred was pumped bc November is a better time on the farm. I'm always aiming to please.
-Colson turned one. Time is fa-lying!! I can't believe how fast his first year went by. I typed up a big post about him turning one but didn't have uploaded pictures so it sits as a draft. In short, he is the best little guy around. Easy going, happy, walking like a pro, finally eating and sleeping...we love what he brings to our family. :)

Those are the major updates. I tried to put pictures in here but I don't know how to actually put them where I want them so pardon the random bday cake face picture if it's out of place. I'm hopeless. Haha stay warm friends!

2 comments:

  1. I figured out why I couldn't post comments! For some reason if I'm in the "mobile view it doesn't work... But in "web version" I can post comment! So, let's get cracking on some posts:-) I'm ready and able to leave some comments! Anyways live the cupcake picture, can't believe he's a year old already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your due date is only 6 days away from Liam's birthday...not that I would ever wish for you to be pregnant for an extra 6 days. :)

    ReplyDelete