It's a Kari Jobe kind of day for me and I'm feeling prompted to share this song with you lovely ladies.
If you've never heard her stuff, I highly highly recommend it. It's peaceful, inspired, tender, honest, real....on and on and on.
This particular song is called You Are For Me. I think we women need to hear this truth a few hundred times a day. :) I'm believing it'll minister to you like it does to me. Be blessed dear friends!
*Note: I chose this particular Youtube version because I like that Kari herself explains the song and shares her heart behind the song. Enjoy!
p.s. My other favorite song of Kari's is The More I Seek You. So so so so good.
Thanks for commenting on my blog about your sister-in-law. Sounds interesting! Here's his email, if she's interested!!
ReplyDeletebdgreine@gmail.com By the way, your blog is beautiful! Have a great weekend!