Friday, December 3, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

*First and foremost, so sorry for the previous blog post title "you know you're married to a MARRIED when..." haha that doesn't even make sense. I meant to write, you know you're married to a FARMER!"

Second, in case you haven't already heard, we are having a baby BOY! We are very excited to have a little boy in our family.


And one more announcement, also in case you haven't heard, just by being a blogger, you can get 50 FREE Holiday cards from Shutterfly just by going here. I have used Shutterfly countless times in the past, including our Christmas cards last year so I'm thrilled for this promotion. Shutterfly has amazing options for holiday cards, always has super fast service, and is overall a great company. I've made Photo Calenders previously (and are making one for my Grandmother this Christmas) and I LOVE them. They are so simple to make and are super great gifts. So.....go check this deal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment